ResearchNurses.co and Illingworth Research would like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter. To get you in the spirit, have a look at our fun Easter facts below:
- The custom of giving eggs at Easter time has been traced back to Egyptians, Persians, Gauls, Greeks and Romans, to whom the egg was a symbol of life.
- The traditional act of painting eggs is called Pysanka.
- Children in the UK receive on average 8.8 chocolate Easter eggs every year.
- 43% of children eat their first chocolate egg before Easter Sunday!
- Nearly 90 million chocolate bunnies are made each year!
- When it comes to eating of chocolate bunnies, the ears are preferred to be eaten first by as many as 76% of people.